Greetings!

Hello Folks!

I'm proud to present you my newest blog, THE WAY OF ENGLISH. Here you'll find tips, exercises, conversation scenes and more...

be my guest!

terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2011

Personal Pronouns

Hello there everyone...

For our first lesson, We'll study the personal pronouns. See the box bellow

SINGULAR
PERSON
GENDER
Personal Pronouns
Subject
Object
1
Male/female
I
ME
2
Male/female
YOU
YOU
3
Male
HE
HIM
3
Female
SHE
HER
3
Neuter
IT
IT
PLURAL
1
Male/female
WE
US
2
Male/female
YOU
YOU
3
Male/female
THEY
THEM

Now, let me show you some examples.

I like soccer.
Help me!

Do you like Soccer?
George can help you.

He is my dad.
Mary likes him.

She is my sister.
Bring her back!

It is my car.
Can you fix it?

We are in my house.
Show us your house.

Do you need a table for three?
Paul will help you two.

They are my friends.
Help them!
______________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now...
I'll see you in my next post!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário